Introduction to Cyber Security
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- Graduates and Aspiring learners interested in making a career in Cyber security.
- Learners and career changers seeking a junior-level job role in this domain.
- Industry professionals wishing to explore and upskill in the field of Cybersecurity.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Understanding Computer Security, Threats, Harm, Vulnerabilities, Controls, Authentication, Access Control and Cryptography.
- Web attack: Browser Attacks, Web Attacks Targeting Users, Obtaining User or Website Data, Email Attacks.
- Network Vulnerabilities: Overview of vulnerability scanning, Open Port / Service Identification, Banner /Version Check, Traffic Probe, Vulnerability Probe.