Description:The course is designed to prepare participants for the latest international accounting practices. About the programme. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), is rapidly becoming a benchmark for the accounting world.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- Compliance and Audit Professionals
- Banking professionals
- Finance and accounting professionals.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- IFRS, Basic Principles and Revenue Recognition
- IFRS/IAS Standards Such as IFRS 1, IAS 1, IAS 16, IAS 39 etc.
- Asset Group
- IAS 23 borrowing cost
- IAS 20 Governments grant
- IAS 40 investment property
- IFRS 16 Lease
- IFRS 5 held for sale
- Terms for Financial Instruments
- Accounting Rules, Hedge Accounting, Income Taxes, Provisions and Contingencies
- IAS 12 Income taxes
- IFRS 10 Consolidated financial statements
- IAS 37 provision contingent liabilities contingent assets
- IAS 8 changes in accounting policies, estimates and errors and
- IFRS 13 Fair value measurement
- Disclosure Forms
- Comparison with US GAAP IFRS 7.