Global Securities Operations (CISI)
Description:This CISI - Global Securities Operations Certification Examination provides introduction to global securities, focusing on the main industry participants, settlement characteristics, other investor services and aspects of taxation and risk. The objective of the examination is to ensure that candidates have an introduction to global securities services and administration as far as this relates to the needs of operations and administration staff.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- Graduates from Finance background keen to make a career in Securities and Capital Market Operations
- Operations and administration staff and those involved in all aspects of asset management, global custody and settlement.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Main Industry Participants
- Settlement characteristics: pre-settlement, settlement, failed settlement
- Corporate actions
- Cash management
- Securities lending
- Taxation on Securities
- Risk Management
- Identifying and managing risk
- Mitigating risk through reconciliation.