Financial Modelling and Valuation
Description:Finance for non-finance is designed to explain the key concepts of finance, including the tools and techniques. The objective of this program is to Manage and Reduce Cost (Fixed versus variable costs) Control the working capital and manage the impact of inventory build-up. Practise and use a range of accounting methods, tools and techniques available to manage financial risks in your organization.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- Graduates from Finance background keen to make a career in financial and equity research.
- Finance Managers , Accounting professionals willing to upskill to financial statement analysis for their job related tasks.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Overview of Financial statements
- Basics of Financial Modeling
- Comparison Between Financial Model & Normal MS Excel Calculations
- Components of Financial Modeling
- Financial Modeling Requirements
- Key Outputs in Financial Modeling
- Valuation and Balance Sheet Impact on Accounting
- Industry Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Financial Benchmarking Using Michael Porter’s Five Forces Model
- Written Communication for Disseminating Research, Editorial Preparedness, and Proactive Sorting etc.