Finance for Non-Finance
Description:Finance for non-finance is designed to explain the key concepts of finance, including the tools and techniques. The objective of this program is to Manage and Reduce Cost (Fixed versus variable costs) Control the working capital and manage the impact of inventory build-up. Practise and use a range of accounting methods, tools and techniques available to manage financial risks in your organization.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- Team Leaders, Managers , working professionals with non-finance background incharge of profit / cost centres.
- Learners from non-finance background keen to learn financial aspects of the business.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Basics of Financial Accounting
- Understanding Various Financial Statements
- Understanding Various Financial Ratios
- Working Capital Management
- Cash Flows and Fund Flows
- P&L and Budgeting