Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- Aspiring programmers and learners interested in learning programming for job-related tasks;
- Learners and career changers seeking a junior-level job role as a Data Scientists, Analytics / ML Engineer, Data Analysts or software developer,
- Industry professionals wishing to explore technologies that are connected with Machine Learning.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Data Warehousing
- Data manipulation and cleaning
- Python Installation and fundamentals of Programming
- Import and use modules and packages
- Perform evaluations using the math module
- Generate random values using the random module
- How Machines Learn?
- Types of Learning: Supervised, Semi-supervised, Unsupervised
- Basics of Classification, Regression and clustering Algorithms
- Creating Your First Prediction Model
- Training & Model Evaluation