Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP – ISC2):
Description:The Official (ISC)2 CISSP training provides a comprehensive review of the knowledge required to effectively design, engineer and manage the overall security posture of an organization. This training course will help students review and refresh their knowledge and identify areas they need to study for the CISSP exam.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Information Office, Director of Security, IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer, Security Analyst, Security Manager, Security Auditor, Security Architect, Security Consultant and Network Architect
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security