Certified Ethical Hacker (EC-Council – CEH)
Description:A Certified Ethical Hacker is a specialist typically working in a red team environment, focused on attacking computer systems and gaining access to networks, applications, databases, and other critical data on secured systems. A CEH understands attack strategies, the use of creative attack vectors, and mimics the skills and creativity of malicious hackers. The course equips aspiring cybersecurity professionals with the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) to build ethical hackers who can uncover weaknesses in nearly any type of target system before cybercriminals do.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- Business Analysts , Systems Architects, Security Architect, Security Consultant, Systems Engineer, Security Engineer, Security Manager,
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot Printing and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers and applications