PCAP™ – Certified Associate in Python Programming
Description:This certification is a professional, high-stakes credential that measures the candidate's ability to perform intermediate-level coding tasks in the Python language, including the ability to design, develop, debug, execute, and refactor multi-module Python programs, as well as measures their skills and knowledge related to analyzing and modeling real-life problems in OOP categories with the use of the fundamental notions and techniques available in the object-oriented approach. The PCAP™ certification shows that the individual is familiar with the following concepts: modules, packages, and PIP, character encoding, strings and string processing, generators, iterators, closures, files, file streams, and file processing, exception hierarchies, and exception classes and objects, working with selected Standard Library modules, and the fundamentals of the Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) approach.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- Aspiring programmers and learners interested in learning programming for fun and job-related tasks;
- Learners and career changers seeking a junior-level job role as a software developer, data analyst, or tester.
- industry professionals wishing to explore technologies that are connected with Python.
- Aspiring programmers and industry professionals looking to build a solid foundation for further studies in more specialized areas, such as testing, data analytics and machine learning,
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Introduction to data analytics
- Data manipulation and cleaning
- Python Installation and fundamentals of Programming
- Import and use modules and packages
- Perform evaluations using the math module
- Generate random values using the random module
- Discover host platform properties using the platform module
- Create and use user-defined modules and packages
- Handle errors using Python-defined exceptions
- Extend the Python exceptions hierarchy with self-defined exceptions
- Understand machine representation of characters
- Operate on strings
- Employ built-in string methods
- Understand the Object-Oriented approach
- Employ class and object properties
- Equip a class with methods
- Discover the class structure
- Build a class hierarchy using inheritance
- Construct and initialize objects
- Build complex lists using list comprehension
- Embed lambda functions into the code
- Define and use closures