PCAD™ – Certified Associate in Data Analytics with Python
Description:This certification validates that the individual demonstrates proficiency in Python data acquisition, cleaning, manipulation, modeling, analysis, and visualization techniques. The credential confirms the holder's expertise in the field of data analytics, such as decision-making under uncertainty, data-based decision-making, predictive modelling, and model selection, as well as measures their skills in using Python for file processing and performing programming operations with the use of the NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, and SciKit-Learn libraries. PCAD™ certification gives its holders confidence in their data analytics and programming skills, helps them stand out in the job market, and gives them a head start on preparing for and advancing to the professional level.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?PCAP™ certification is a valuable credential for individuals looking to acquire the skills and knowledge essential to continue to more advanced, more specialized, and higher paying Software Development, Security, Networking, IoT, and engineering roles. It will particularly appeal to:
- Aspiring programmers and learners interested in learning programming for job-related tasks
- Learners and career changers seeking a junior-level job role as a software developer, data analyst, or tester.
- Industry professionals wishing to explore technologies that are connected with Python.
- Aspiring programmers and industry professionals looking to build a solid foundation for further studies in more specialized areas, such as testing, data analytics, machine learning, IoT, and web development.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Introduction to data analytics
- Data manipulation and cleaning
- Python Installation and fundamentals of Programming
- Import and use modules and packages
- Control Syntax & Data Structures
- Strings & Regular expressions
- Object oriented programming
- Assertions & Exceptions
- Excel and SQL Interface
- kdb interface